Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer 2012

Camp is 5 weeks away!!!!  Can you believe it?  


I am really excited to say that Camp Amica is FULL all three sessions!  Wow!  Thank you to all my returning amicas and all our new amicas!  


I just wanted to give you all a sneak peek at the themes for each session.


Session One is Around the World in 3 days!
Get your passports ready, this is a trip you will not want to miss!


Session Two is The Artist in Me!  
Campers signed up for this will need to bring a camera one day this week.  If you do not have a digital one that you want them to use, that is ok, I have one they can share.  At the end of this week there will also be a special surprise for the parents.


Session Three is Mystery Week!  
Every day will be different!!


Camp Dates and Times:
Session One is July 17th, 18th and 19th
Session Two is July 24th, 25th, and 26th
Session Three is August 7th, 8th and 9th


Camp starts at 9:00 and runs until 12:30 and lunch is provided!


Enjoy the last two days of school and I will see you in 5 weeks!


Ciao!
Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment